Just wrapped up this weeks work. Got the drivers side skinned and wrapped. Prior to riveting in the drivers panel, I went ahead and added the brake bias adjuster I forgot to install weeks back. Thankfully this task was much easier than expected.
Once that was done, I decided to finish up trimming the interior. I had already wrapped the center with suede, so to finish off the look on the outside I got some trim from mcmaster http://www.mcmaster.com/#8124a37/=r7leks then wrapped that in suede and riveted it to the frame rails. This gives me a armrest on the outside of the frame as well as concealing the cut edge of the metal. I am super pleased with how this turned out. I’m going to need to get some suede water protector, in the off chance I even get caught in the rain.
On a down note, I think my injectors are gummed up. Engine appears to only be running on 2 or 3 cylinders. Thought the fuel filter had gotten clogged after test driving it last week, but it must have been the injectors as the car will not run without the throttle opened.
One last pic for the weekend. I went ahead and drilled the dash and installed the buttons I got from http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/ This pretty much concludes the interior.