Engine Dress-Up

Engine Dress-Up

Been making some tweaks to the car. If you have checked out the build log, you would have seen my engine looked like this.

Well I had done this pretty early on before I knew what the color scheme would be for the car. So last week i decided I wanted to do something a little more fitting for the car. So I tracked done a valve cover for a early 90’s Mercury Capri, with a bit of work these can give it a nice vintage look and since the used the motor from the miata they are almost a direct bolt on. I then proceeded to strip, clean, paint, and modify it to work with the miata.

So here it is, its not perfect but pretty darn good.

SaveSave

982
About The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.